Monday, July 21, 2008

I Wish I Could Fuck Like a Man

I don't mean that I wish I had a cock. I'm perfectly happy with my pussy.

I just mean I wish I could have sex with tons of women and men with no repercussions at all. No risk of losing my self-respect, or reputation.

I was at a club Friday night and it was simply jam- packed with hot women. All ages, all sizes. And I kept imagining them all lined up along the bar, bent over the stools, dresses hiked up over their asses, giving us a beautiful view of their sweet, wet, cunts.

I'd love to watch a man with a gifted cock, just ramming into each of these horny hot sluts. One after another, after another.

Watching a couple of women dancing provocatively on a platform, I imagined each of them stripping for me. Taking their tits out of their bras. Bouncing them in my face. How heavenly it would be to taste and suck each of them. Feasting on their breasts. Tasting their sweet pussies.

For those single men out there who are not using their god-given power to fuck and taste and sample as many women as you can, you are giving up a very sweet privilege.

No comments: