Friday, August 15, 2008

I Have a Big Tit Fetish



It started in junior high. A group of the popular girls were teasing me because I had small breasts. In the girls' locker room after gym class I was attacked.

Four of the girls held me down while two others (the most developed ones)lifted their shirts and smothered my face with their tits. I remember crying and being very upset.

But I was also oddly aroused.

And ever since then I have been absolutely obsessed with large breasts. It became worse as I began to develop and ended up with very large breasts myself. I get turned on very easily by them- when I wear low cut tops and feel like my breasts could be exposed, I get turned on. I often like to play and fondle and squeeze my breasts during the day.

When I walk down the street and feel myself bouncing in my bra, I get wet.

When I see women with large breasts, I think about touching them, licking them, sucking on them. I love it when I'm out with my girlfriends and they get drunk because we all tend to get very touchy-feely, and it gives me a chance to feel them. Press up against them.

The other day I was in the ladies room at work, playing with myself in one of the stalls. I had a strong desire to have my breasts touched. So I was standing up and I took my tits out of my blouse, out of my bra, and started caressing them with one hand. I was using the other hand to finger myself and I was getting more and more excited by the moment. Finally, I had one hand fingering my pussy and the other hand tickling my ass- to keep the tit sensation going I began rubbing my nipples against the cold door of the stall.

It was so hot, and I came so hard. It was very difficult to keep quiet so that I wouldn't get caught.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Emily. I know just what you mean- I love big tits too.

I wish I could have been there when you were playing with yourself in the ladies room. that is hot!